AKO-55xxxx ALARM CENTRAL KITS PLUS DETECTOR (AND PUSH BUTTON), FOR THE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE AND SAFETY OF PEOPLE
- Leak detection aimed at regulatory compliance for Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Hypermarkets, etc ...
- Security system to alert people trapped inside cold rooms
- Compressor Rooms, Cold Rooms
COMPLETE SYSTEMS FOR THE DETECTION OF GAS AND THE PROTECTION OF PEOPLE IN REFRIGERATING CHAMBERS
- Specific solutions for gas detection, which includes Central alarm plus detector for HFCs
- Combined gas detection and trapped person solutions including Central Alarm plus HFC detector and emergency push button
- Versions with and without battery for negative and positive cameras (RD138 / 2011 - Spain)
- Centrals of 1, 2 and 4 channels for a maximum adaptation to the need of each installation
- Powerful acoustic interface (90dB to 1m), and visual, innovative and high visibility that facilitates the diagnosis of the alarm
INDICATIONS ON THE NORMATIVE:
- Equipment according to regulation RD 138/2011 and EN-378-3
- In each specific engine room, the concentration of refrigerant must be controlled by a system with at least one sensor that activates an alarm located in rooms occupied by people and that eventually isolates parts of the cooling system. In addition, in the event of an alarm, an acoustic and visual signal must be provided, both inside and outside the engine room, so the connection of the gas detector or transmitter to an alarm center is necessary.
In cold rooms and refrigerated rooms for processes in which the case of refrigerant leaks may exceed the practical limits for the concentration of refrigerant, a leak detection system will be installed to activate an alarm and isolate part of the refrigeration system.
In Negative Cold Rooms the installation of an alarm device with battery and a minimum autonomy of 10 hours according to EN-378-1 is mandatory.
- In Spain, the following equipment must also be installed, according to RD138 / 2011:
- In Negative Cold Rooms: another alarm system and redundant security system
- In Positive Cold Rooms: it is mandatory to comply with the installation of an alarm device without battery
- New 4-channel GAS Alarm Central, compatible with Detectors and Transmitters
- The New 4-channel Gas Alarm Central, can be configured as 4 or 2 zones, to monitor larger rooms with several detectors
- New Combined Gas and Trapped person Combined 2 and 4 Channel to adapt to different installation sizes
- All the Centrals have independent alarm relays for the pre-alarm, gas alarm, and for the trapped person alarm
- All the Centrals have MODBUS communication to integrate them in the monitoring system AKONet Webserver