To save energy and protect the climate. Whenever we talk about efficiency, the idea of energy consumption is projected, but it is a concept that goes much further, it is a fundamental factor in commercial and industrial competitiveness, it is a reduction of the environmental impact that we cause and it is an improvement of the health of each and every one of the people around us.
Increasing the profitability and competitiveness of a business is becoming more and more essential, and highlights the importance in the commercial and industrial refrigeration sectors where margins are so low. Profitability and competitiveness not only come down to minimizing costs, but also through know-how and the creation of a brand image.
A refrigeration installation has a very high electricity consumption, which managed efficiently can lead to a reduction in consumption of up to 35%.
Advanced temperature control and monitoring, along with premature gas leak detection, not only drastically reduces energy consumption, but also prolongs the useful life of the installation and the stored product.
Efficient management of a refrigeration installation means less thermal and mechanical stress on all components of the installation, prolonging the life of the installation and avoiding malfunctions and unnecessary maintenance tasks.
Continuous growth in energy and refrigerant gas prices, coupled with the food industry operating at such low margins, being profitable does not mean saving, but increasing competitiveness.
For an organization that operates with a 2% margin, saving € 20,000 in gas recharging and energy consumption is equivalent to generating € 1,000,000 in revenue.
State-of-the-art solutions to optimize the performance of commercial and industrial refrigeration installations, the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and the reduction of operational costs while maintaining a high level of efficiency in your installations.
- Provide rapid deployment temperature control and gas leakage solutions both in new construction and installed base, without the need to interrupt your operations.
- Improve the operating account by reducing energy consumption, costs and increasing the profitability and performance of the installation.
- Connected solutions that monitor your operations and offer you high-level KPIs.
The connection with AKONET.Cloud allows monitoring of temperature and moisture conditions in the environment, thus knowing at all times the status of the installation and the preserved product.
Keeping your installation connected allows you to anticipate problems and improve the quality and life of your stored product, setting up reports and receiving alarm alerts upon any type of unforeseen event.
1. Measured temperature value
2. Measured moisture value
3. TTI : Time – Temperature Index: Indicator of the percentage of time within suitable temperature range
4. HACCP: Indicator of the time that the product has remained at HACCP risk
5. THI : Time – Humidity Index: Indicator of the percentage of time within adequate moisture range