the gas leaks
Descubre, al instante, qué productos son los
adecuados, según el tipo de gas de tu instalación.
Start configuring in just two steps!
NDIR INFRARED GAS TRANSMITTERS FOR EARLY DETECTION OF REFRIGERANT GAS LEAKS
- Premature leak detection for Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Hypermarkets, etc.
- Compressor Rooms, Cold Room stores, Linear refrigerators, Refrigerated Furniture, etc.
TRANSMITTER WITH INFRA-RED TECHNOLOGY FOR HFCs AND CO2
- High Accuracy (from 2%) allows you to detect leaks at a very early stage and control maintenance costs
- High Selectivity prevents false alarms due to the presence of other gases or substances, providing maximum reliability
- Robust design, with an IP68 enclosure and support for temperatures as low as -30 °C for installation in refrigerated furniture or cold room stores
- Integrated MODBUS communication and 2 relays (alarm and pre-alarm), which allows autonomous operation
- Acoustic and visual indication of the alarms and the concentration level of the leak in PPM
PREMATURE DETECTION IS KEY TO REDUCING OPERATIONAL COSTS IN THE INSTALLATION
- It provides useful information for the repair of refrigerant gas leaks in an incipient state, avoiding high direct costs (gas recharging) and indirect costs (higher electricity consumption, loss of product).
- It reports the specific area where the leak is taking place, greatly reducing the time needed to locate it.
- It prevents false alarms, thus providing a reliable system that does not cause unnecessary inconvenience or maintenance costs.
- It concentrates the information from the transmitters into a monitoring system which provides leak logging and helps to locate the leak efficiently.
- Useful information to perform preventive maintenance and reduce maintenance costs before a serious problem occurs.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR TIMELY GAS LEAK DETECTION AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE.
|Broadband Monitor for HFC gases
|R-23 / R-32 / R-125 / R-134a / R-404A / R-407F / R-410A / R-448A / R-449A / R-452A / R-455A / R-513A*(R-450A) / R-442A / R-454A / R-454c / R-1234yf / R-1234ze
|IoT Broadband Monitor for HFC gases
|C02 Gas Monitor