NDIR INFRARED GAS TRANSMITTERS FOR EARLY DETECTION OF REFRIGERANT GAS LEAKS
- Premature leak detection for Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Hypermarkets, etc.
- Compressor Rooms, Cold Room stores, Linear refrigerators, Refrigerated Furniture, etc.
TRANSMITTER WITH INFRA-RED TECHNOLOGY FOR HFCs AND CO2
- High Accuracy (from 2%) allows you to detect leaks at a very early stage and control maintenance costs
- High Selectivity prevents false alarms due to the presence of other gases or substances, providing maximum reliability
- Robust design, with an IP68 enclosure and support for temperatures as low as -30 °C for installation in refrigerated furniture or cold room stores
- Integrated MODBUS communication and 2 relays (alarm and pre-alarm), which allows autonomous operation
- Acoustic and visual indication of the alarms and the concentration level of the leak in PPM
PREMATURE DETECTION IS KEY TO REDUCING OPERATIONAL COSTS IN THE INSTALLATION
- It provides useful information for the repair of refrigerant gas leaks in an incipient state, avoiding high direct costs (gas recharging) and indirect costs (higher electricity consumption, loss of product).
- It reports the specific area where the leak is taking place, greatly reducing the time needed to locate it.
- It prevents false alarms, thus providing a reliable system that does not cause unnecessary inconvenience or maintenance costs.
- It concentrates the information from the transmitters into a monitoring system which provides leak logging and helps to locate the leak efficiently.
- Useful information to perform preventive maintenance and reduce maintenance costs before a serious problem occurs.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR TIMELY GAS LEAK DETECTION AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE.