Monitoring and management
Solutions for cold room monitoring and management
Here at AKO, we are specialists in the design and manufacturing of all types of commercial and industrial technological systems for refrigerant monitoring.
Most current refrigeration systems are still without an efficient refrigerant monitoring system, which provides valuable information, and enables preventive maintenance to be carried out, as well as increasing the efficiency of the system or reducing the operational costs arising from its management.
Improvements in connectivity and the emergence of the IoT have enabled us to pair different devices. Linking their information and enabling the cold chain to be managed from a distance is simple and convenient in equal measure, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why is it important to have a thorough refrigerant monitoring system?
As specialists in industrial and commercial refrigerant monitoring systems, we have developed our AKONET.Cloud smart monitoring and remote management platform. Using this platform, you will be able to find out the status of your systems at any time and from any location in a very simple way via mobile telephone.
This remote and multisite management software will help you to process all of the data you receive and present it in the most intuitive and useful way for management, facilitating decision making and reducing errors to a minimum.
Cloud platform that allows you to manage and capture all types of data from the different AKO units connected, providing relevant information for the end user. This is very useful for monitoring and controlling the cooling of your facilities.
With our platform, you will be able to monitor and record the status of your products, at a controlled temperature and with all of the guarantees.
- It guarantees the integrity and persistence of the temperature records, as set out in the following regulations: HACCP, EN12830 and ICT-155:2020.
- It is designed to integrate all of the data from your assets, distributed in an easy, intuitive and automatic way.
- It will enable you to assess and notify incidents in accordance with their severity.
- It is capable of processing the data received and turning it into business indicators, with a view to facilitating decision-making in accordance with the segment: food, pharma, hvac…
AKONET.Cloud will enable you to minimise the impact of refrigerant gas leaks and address the fault before it becomes a serious fault.
- We are looking at a platform which is capable of the early detection of where and when the leak is produced.
- It is also capable of calculating an estimate of the financial impact the refrigerant gas leak will cause.
- In the event of a leak, the software will notify you of the situation immediately by email.
- It is an excellent option for monitoring gas leaks in refrigeration systems, thereby guaranteeing the physical integrity of the people working in them.
With this software, you will be in full control of the energy efficiency of your cold rooms and cabinets.
- Cloud has been specially designed to monitor the status of your refrigeration assets in real time.
- It also logs all of the events and variables of the refrigeration system to extract all of the data and information that may be of use in decision-making. The aim is to achieve the best performance possible for each system or room.
- You will be able to parametrise your machines separately or as a group, remotely and instantly.
Refrigerant monitoring system: How do we do it?
Types of connectivity for our industrial and commercial refrigerant monitoring systems
As a company specialising in technologies for refrigerant monitoring systems, we suggest various connectivity solutions, a factor that enables us to fully adapt to the specific requirements of each customer and project.
Also known as the Internet of Things – Broad Band. This connectivity gives a complete guarantee of the communication of devices, even in settings that have historically been unfavourable for other wireless technologies (such as WIFI, RFID, GPRS…).
The main characteristic of the NB-IoT is the signal’s penetration capability and the ability to guarantee connectivity, even inside cold rooms (where the Faraday effect has always been a drawback), basements, etc.
The main advantages of this type of communication, in the field of refrigeration are:
AKONET.Cloud enables you to monitor the devices of all of the systems in one single access point. This provides a plethora of advantages: