How do we manage a high level of maintenance of refrigeration systems?
Solutions to optimise energy efficiency
We design and sell state-of-the-art solutions to optimise the performance of commercial and industrial refrigeration systems, also reducing greenhouse gas emissions and operational costs.
What do we base our work on?
- Providing rapid deployment temperature control and gas leak solutions both in new construction and in installed bases, without the need to disrupt your operations.
- Improving the income account, reducing energy consumption, costs and increasing the profitability and performance of the system.
- Connected solutions that monitor your operations and offer you high level KPIs.
Why commit to the maintenance of refrigeration systems?
Having an efficient, profitable and competitive system is incredibly important in modern industry. With our technological solutions, you can optimise all of the processes involved in your system or cold room. It is a safe and profitable investment for any company with refrigeration facilities.
A refrigeration system has an extremely high level of energy consumption. It is important to manage it efficiently, which can lead to an annual reduction in consumption of up to 35%.
A temperature control and monitoring system, together with an early gas leak detection system, doesn’t just enable energy consumption to be drastically reduced, it also improves the performance of the system and the product stored.
Higher energy efficiency in refrigeration systems always translates into a reduction in maintenance costs. On the other hand, it also involves a reduced thermal and mechanical stress of all of the system’s components, a factor that significantly extends the use life of the system.
With the continuous increase in the price of refrigerant gases and energy, together with the food sector which is working at such reduced margins, being profitable isn’t about saving, it’s about increasing competitiveness.
For an organisation that operates with a 2 % margin, saving €20,000 on gas refills and energy consumption is equivalent to generating €1,000,000 in revenue.
Introducing you to the AKOCORE ADVANCE advanced temperature controller. It has been designed to adapt automatically thanks to the SELF-DRIVEⓇ algorithm and just 2 probes.
AKOCORE ADVANCE monitoring
Connected to AKONET.Cloud, you will have the information about your system available at all times, and will be able to access it remotely, from any device and location.
You will have a record of all of the data, the option of modifying parameters remotely, alarm configuration of notifications in the event of any problems, drafting of automated reports and viewing the status of your system in LIVE mode…
- Energy efficiency – Operating time of the components with the highest energy consumption.
- Product care – Time in appropriate temperature Set Point range.
- Maintenance – Thermal and mechanical stress caused by defrost and compressor activations.
- Core Index: Indicator that displays the degree of optimisation of the cold room.
- HACCP: percentage of time that the cold room has been at risk of HACCP.
- Percentage of time with the compressor activated.
- Percentage of time in defrosting process.
This is an infrared gas leak monitor with specific sensors for each type of gas. We are talking about an extremely selective system, which prevents false alarms due to other gases, solvents or cleaning products, ethylene emissions from fruits and fermentation gases in bread…
All with a high level of precision and a deviation of less than 5% in the detection of gas leaks.
These gas monitors with infrared technology are especially designed to measure the volume of gas in the atmosphere, from 1 PPM. Therefore, they help to drastically reduce the operating costs of your system, and can be installed in any area without any problems.
AKOGAS NDIR monitoring
Monitored with AKONET.Cloud, you will be able to view the log of the concentration of gas in the atmosphere and the existing gas leak, together with highly relevant indicators to known WHEN, WHERE AND HOW MUCH gas is leaking, facilitating an early repair and efficient maintenance tasks.
- Type of gas.
- Concentration of gas in the atmosphere.
- ICF: gas load which is escaping in the system because of this leak.
- Speed at which it is leaking.
- IPF – Potential gas leakage rate: estimate of the percentage of gas that would be lost over a year.
- TGCI – Time Gas Concentration Index: time intervals in which most of the gas leaks take place.
- T eq CO2: estimate of the tonnes of CO2 equivalent that would be emitted in one year.
This is a stand-alone temperature and relative humidity monitor with NB-IoT connectivity. We are looking at a wireless sensor, monitor and recorder of temperature and humidity.
A solution for an exhaustive monitoring of the preservation of the cold chain, preventing health and safety risks, as well as shrinkage and loss of products.
Connected to AKONET.Cloud you can monitor the temperature and humidity conditions in the environment, thus knowing the status of the installation and the product stored at all times.
Keeping your installation connected allows you to anticipate problems and improve the quality and life of your stored product, configuring reports and receiving alarm warnings in the event of any type of unforeseen event.
1. Measured temperature value
2. Measured humidity value
3. Temperature Index: Indicator of the percentage of time at the right temperature.
4. HACCP: Indicator of the time the product has remained at HACCP risk.
5. THI : Time – Humidity Index: Indicator of the percentage of time in adequate humidity.