SOLUTIONS FOR REGULATING AND CONTROLLING TEMPERATURE AND MOISTURE
Controlling the storage conditions precisely, as well as the correct functioning of refrigerated furniture and cold room stores is essential to preserving stored products, be it food, medicines or high-value sanitary products.
It is important to have a wide range of regulation solutions which can cover all the needs of an installation, from basic controls to control of a compressor station, independently or via remote control.
Control of compressor stations with up to 5 stages with energy saving functions that reduce operating costs.
- Possibility of controlling compressors and condensers from a single device.
- It allows you to simultaneously operate Inverter controls for the first compressor and and condenser fans.
- Floating condensation via NTC outdoor temperature probe.
- Start-up wizard for quick setup.
- 2 4-20mA or 0-10V analogue outputs for inverter control.
- Compatibility with gases: R-134a, R-404a, R-717a, R-22, R-410a, R-507a, R-744, R-407a, R-407f, R-1234, R-448a, R-449a, R-450a.
- Real time clock for event log.
- Operates via proportional bandwidth or neutral zone.
Wide range of solutions for cold room store management:
- Advanced temperature controllers for efficient management using the SELF-DRIVE algorithm
- Electrical panels for controlling single-phase and three-phase autonomous or distributed services.
- Electronic Panels with power ratings up to 20HP.
- Configuration wizard that allows start-up in just 2 steps.
- Integrated Modbus communications.
- Protection systems and robust construction.
- Intuitive display that allows quick identification of equipment status.
Thermometers, thermostats and controllers with up to 4 relays and a wide range of formats:
- Extended panel
- DIN rail
- Configuration wizard to assist with start-up.
- Customizable front panel and display to adapt to furniture design.
- Versions with integrated MODBUS communication.
- Flexibility in installation systems, with different types of connectors and a wide range of power supplies (12 V, 24 V, 120 V, 230 V and universal).
- Consumption optimization through ECO functionality.
- IP65 at the front across the range.
- Highly intuitive design, facilitating the controller status diagnosis and with quick access keys to functions.
- Digital inputs for remote activations, management and control.
- Control of temperature and moisture and management of the drying processes, integrating temperature control management along with humidification, dehumidification and the use of heating elements as a heat input.
- Controllers especially aimed at sectors such as: fruit, vegetables, meat, dairy, floriculture, sausages, cheeses, gastronomy, pasta, slaughterhouses and drying of wood, leather, paper and marble, etc.
Complete range of thermometers, thermostats and temperature and moisture controllers that integrate extensive features, formats and functions for perfect adaptation to refrigerated cabinets.