At AKO we offer the latest solutions in industrial refrigeration adapted to the needs of the pharmaceutical, hospital and laboratory fields, which guarantee the quality and properties of pharmaceutical products, always with innovation as the fundamental axis of our proposals.
The pharmaceutical market has had a global growth of 5%, a figure that is around 10% in emerging countries. As a consequence of distribution requirements, there can be difficulties accessing some vaccines for around two thirds of the world population. Day by day it is becoming a sector where the greatest transparency is required, since the health of the consumer is at stake.
THE 10 FACTORS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Ensure refrigeration and control of temperature and moisture during all stages of the process: reception, storage, processing, preservation and service.
- Guarantee greater equipment reliability in extreme environments, which make it difficult to distribute them safely and efficiently.
- Efficient solutions with low operating and maintenance costs.
- High performance and high energy efficiency.
- Patient safety: guarantee medicines in optimal conditions for consumption.
- Record of extreme temperatures in the conservation of pharmaceutical products, as low as -200 ºC / -328 ºF.
- Guarantee the properties of pharmaceutical and thermolabile products.
- Reduce wastage of pharmaceutical products.
- Reduce operating expenses.
- Minimizing environmental impact.
THE COLD CHAIN
SOLUTIONS APPLIED TO THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT
TEMPERATURE AND MOISTURE CONTROLLER
MANAGING THE COLD CHAIN
AKO and its differential value
WHY CONTACT US?
Our team of specialists in commercial and industrial refrigeration will study your case and help you find the perfect solution.
Temperature and moisture logging and monitoring.