Refrigeration without guarantees has a direct impact on your income.
AKO helps you reduce your energy bill, guarantee food safety and reduce product losses.
We are your ideal refrigeration system partner so that all this stops being a worry and you can implement a reliable refrigeration system that allows you REDUCE COSTS.
THE 7 FACTORS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
The 7 factors that must be taken into account to optimize refrigeration installations, improving their effectiveness and guaranteeing quality and intelligent management of the cold chain.
9% food waste
- Up to 9% of food losses occur in cold rooms due to an inadequate storage temperature and the lack of information on the environmental conditions inside.
- Every year 1 in 10 people is affected by an easily preventable foodborne disease with efficient management of environmental conditions during the handling of perishable food.
33% in losses of stored product
- Up to 33% of perishable product suffers deterioration before being consumed due to inadequate storage conditions and ignorance of the state of the food.
15% more electricity consumption
- Commercial refrigeration has a gas leak rate of between 15% and up to 33% per year on average. Up to 20% of total leaks occur in the sales room and up to 40% in the compressor room.
- An installation operating at 80% of its nominal gas load increases its electricity consumption by 15%.
- Current regulations require the installation of alarm systems to guarantee the safety of individuals inside cold rooms, workrooms, preparation rooms and compressor rooms.
- The formation of ice on the refrigerator doors causes blockages, slippery floors that cause accidents and the growth of bacteria and mold that cause product losses.
35% less power consumption
- In a supermarket, electricity consumption from refrigeration accounts for approximately 66% of total consumption. Cold room stores account for a third of this consumption.
- Smart control AKOCORE ADVANCE with Self-Drive algorithm® reduces the electricity consumption of cold rooms stores by up to 35%.
- Between 10% – 15% of post-sale interventions are associated with inappropriate parameter adjustments or manipulations and can be easily avoided with self-adapting control systems.
THE COLD CHAIN
SOLUTIONS APPLIED IN SUPERMARKETS AND HYPERMARKETS
MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
TEMPERATURE AND MOISTURE CONTROLLER
MANAGING THE COLD CHAIN
REDUCTION AND MONITORING OF REFRIGERANT GASES
At AKO we provide sustainable and efficient refrigeration solutions to save energy and protect the climate.
AKO and its differential value
WHY CONTACT US?
Our team of specialists in commercial and industrial refrigeration will study your case and help you find the perfect solution.
Gas leak detection systems
Temperature and moisture logging and monitoring.