Cold chain management solutions
Solutions for cold chain management
On our website you will find different technological solutions for exhaustive cold chain management.
The cold chain is the controlled temperature supply chain for perishable products, mainly in the food and pharmaceutical sector, spanning its harvesting or production until its consumption, guaranteeing specific preservation conditions to maintain the properties and quality of the products.
Why are cold chain management solutions so important?
The answer is simple. Cold chain management solutions are essential when working with perishable products.
Perishable products require stringent cold chain management solutions to ensure, in the case of foods, that the product is suitable for consumption and preserves its quality and freshness. In the case of medical products, it guarantees that they maintain their properties intact and guarantees the efficacy of their consumption.
How do our technological cold chain management solutions work?
The combination of products with advanced functionality, connected to each other in one monitoring system and high level KPIs which provide relevant information.
- Provide rapid deployment temperature control and gas leak solutions both in new construction and in installed bases, without the need to disrupt your operations.
- Improve the income account, reducing energy consumption, costs and increasing the profitability and performance of the system.
- If the solutions are connected, they monitor your operations via high level KPIs.
We present our AKOCORE ADVANCE advanced temperature controller; designed to perform the control using its SELF-DRIVEⓇ algorithm and with just 2 probes.
Here, we are looking at a stand-alone temperature and relative humidity monitor with NB-IoT connectivity.
It has been designed to offer different functions including sensor, monitor and wireless temperature and humidity recorder. In essence, it is a solution for the monitoring of preservation and cold chain management, preventing health and safety risks, in addition to shrinkage and loss of products. It is ideal for controlling the proper working of refrigeration or air conditioning systems.
Our solution enables you to monitor ambient temperature and humidity conditions, thereby knowing the status of the system and preserved product at all times.
This will help you to pre-empt problems, improving the quality and life of the products, in addition to drafting reports and alerting you in the event of any problem, setback or fault.
- Value of the temperature measured.
- Value of the humidity measured.
- TTI : Time – Temperature Index: indicator of the percentage of time at the appropriate temperature.
- THI : Time – Humidity Index: indicator of the percentage of time at the appropriate humidity.