AKOCORE PRODUCTS RANGE
COLD ROOM CONTROL PANELS
AKOCORE: industrial temperature controller for all types of refrigeration plants
AKO has the most advanced technological solutions on the current market for cold room control panels, as well as the monitoring of other parameters such as humidity, energy efficiency…
Below we show you the most comprehensive and easy-to-use control panels on the market. A family of products to cover any control requirements in cold rooms, with the most advanced technology and innovative solutions for the local and remote monitoring and management of cold rooms, specially designed to add value and knowledge to the installer’s business.
Compatible with compressors, evaporators and single phase or three phase condensers, which can be configured as a comprehensive controller for stand-alone systems, or as a service panel for distributed systems.
MAXIMUM EASE OF INSTALLATION
- We have reduced the installation and setup time by 25%.
- It features a robust IP65 mechanism
EFFICIENT SETUP AND CONTROL
- Spacious interior
ATTRACTIVE AND VERSATILE DESIGN
- It features a hygienic design that prevents the accumulation of dirt and dust
- It is smaller than previous models; we have managed to reduce its size by 30%.
- Advanced functionalities and high performance connectivity installed as standard
CONVENIENT AND FAST INSTALLATION
- Mounting with just three holes
- Hinged door opening with integrated screws
- Equipment can be held in one hand
- Spacious interior
- Plate with screen printed terminals
- 3 lower cable entries, 2 upper entries and two rear entries (NOT IP65)
SET UP IN TWO STEPS
- STEP 1: Choosing installation type
- STEP 2: Establishing the setpoint
EFFICIENT REGULATION of HAACCP and Door Alarms
- AKOCORE, in addition to displaying temperature alarms, also displays HACCP alarms (products at risk of preservation).
- If the CAMM Module is incorporated, these alarms are logged in the Events module for subsequent viewing and analysis, enabling you to diagnose potential problems with the system, even in the event of an electricity supply failure.
- In addition, there are also sound alerts and a specific icon, if the door is left open by mistake, thereby guaranteeing the correct preservation of the product and reducing the power consumption of the cold room.
(30% of the heat input of a cold room comes from the door)