At AKO we strive to offer innovative industrial refrigeration solutions that adapt to all production and storage processes related to the food chain.
AKO‘s R&D&i department researches constantly evolving solutions to meet the needs of all phases of the food industry: food production, selection, processing, transportation and sale.
THE 7 FACTORS YOU SHOULD KNOW
The 7 factors we must take into account to optimize and improve our refrigeration installations, pursuing the following objectives:
- Reduce the cost of energy consumption of the property.
- Ensure a correct level of refrigerant gas in the installation to avoid putting the stored product at risk due to lack of refrigeration.
- Ensure the preservation of food that requires temperature and moisture control.
- Guaranteeing food safety.
- Minimize food waste.
- Extend the operating life of the installation and its components, regulating not only temperature and moisture, but also the time and number of activations of compressors and evaporators.
- Remote management and monitoring of installations with cloud platforms that allow us to monitor, in real time, what is happening and to be able to anticipate possible breakdowns.
THE COLD CHAIN
SOLUTIONS APPLIED TO THE FOOD INDUSTRY
MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
MANAGING THE COLD CHAIN
TEMPERATURE AND MOISTURE CONTROLLER
At AKO our main objective is to keep the cold chain intact in the food industry to guarantee the safety of individuals and reduce food waste
AKO and its differential value
WHY CONTACT US?
Our team of specialists in commercial and industrial refrigeration will study your case and help you find the perfect solution.
Gas leak detection systems
Temperature and moisture logging and monitoring