RANGE OF COMBINED LEAK DETECTION AND TRAPPED PERSON ALARM STATION
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE AND SAFETY OF INDIVIDUALS IN REFRIGERATING INSTALLATIONS
- Leak detection aimed at regulatory compliance for Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Hypermarkets, etc.
- Security system to alert about people locked inside cold room stores
- Combined alarm units for gas detection and people locked inside cold room stores, complying with all current regulatory requirements with the same device.
- Compatibility with gases:
- HFC’s: R-134a, R-22, R-404A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F,R-409A, R-408A, R-410A, R-422A, R-422D, R-424A, R-434A, R-442A, R-448A, R-449A, R‑450A, R-452A, R-453A, R-507A, R-513A
- A2L: R-32, R-454A, R-454C, R-455A, R-1234YF
COMPLETE SYSTEMS FOR GAS DETECTION AND PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS IN COLD ROOM STORES
- Specific solutions for gas detection, which includes an alarm station, plus a detector for HFCs, CO2 or NH3.
- Combined solutions for gas detection and trapped person that includes an Alarm Center plus gas detector and emergency button.
- Versions with and without battery for negative and positive temperature chambers (RD 552/2019 – Spain).
- 1, 2 and 4-channel control panels for maximum adaptation to the needs of each installation.
- Powerful acoustic interface (90dB at 1m), and visual, innovative and high visibility interface that facilitates alarm diagnosis.
- Equipment comply with regulation RD 552/2019, EN-378-1 and EN-378-3.
- In each specific machine room the concentration of coolant should be controlled by a system with at least one sensor that activates an alarm located in premises occupied by people and that eventually isolates parts of the refrigeration system. In addition, in the event of an alarm, an acoustic and visual signal must be provided, both inside and outside the machine room, so the connection of the gas detector or transmitter to an alarm control panel is necessary.
- In cold storage rooms and refrigerated premises for processes in which in the event of coolant leaks the practical acceptable limits of coolant concentration may be exceeded, a leak detection system will be installed that activates an alarm and isolates part of the refrigeration system.
- In Negative Cold Room Stores it is mandatory to install an alarm with a back-up battery that can provide a minimum autonomy of 10 hours, as per regulation EN‑378-1.
- In Spain, the following equipment must also be installed, according to RD 552/2019:
- In Negative Chambers: a second alarm system without a battery must be installed as a redundant security system.
- In positive cold rooms it is required to install a battery-free alarm.
- New 4-channel GAS Alarm Center, compatible with Detectors and Transmitters.
- The New Gas Alarm Central with 4 channels, can be configured as 4 or 2 zones, to monitor larger rooms with several detectors.
- New Combined Gas and Trapper Person with 2 and 4 Channels to adapt to different installation sizes.
- All control panels have independent alarm relays for pre-alarm, gas alarm, and trapped person alarm.
- All control panels have MODBUS communication to integrate them into monitoring systems.
Combined alarm units for gas detection and people locked inside cold room stores, complying with all current regulatory requirements and regulations regarding the safety of individuals in refrigeration installations, using just one device.