Identity: AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L.
Postal address: Av. Roquetes, no. 30/38 Sant Pere de Ribes (08010) Barcelona
AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD) and by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), it is hereby informed that AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L., has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
COMPANIES LINKED TO THE GROUP AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L.
|Company name||Registered office||ID number. Tax|
|MULTIPLE ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS, S.L.U.||Av. Roquetes, nº 30-38, St. Pere de Ribes (Barcelona)||B-63423032|
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data shall only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the website;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- Carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
- Use their details to contact them, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain their opinion on the service provided and,
- Perform profile and usability analyses.
- Client and/or provider data shall be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them to the responsible party, in compliance with the administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a written statement with the subject “Unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the LSSICE, AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, in all the communications received from AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L., the users have the option of withdrawing their consent in order to receive them.
We shall not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except as required by legal obligation or court order.
Your data shall be kept for the duration of your business relationship with us or you exercise your right to cancel or oppose, or limit the processing. However, we shall keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You shall not be subject to decisions based on authorised processing that have an effect on your data.
LEGITIMACY OF PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which shall be requested when the corresponding box is ticked at the time of collecting your data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or to accept this data protection policy means that you cannot subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a previous contractual relationship between the parties, the legal standing for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation shall be the previous existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent shall be incorporated to the information systems of AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L.. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly agrees that AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. performs the following activities and/or actions, unless otherwise indicated by the User:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any enabled means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In case the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means shall inform the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L.equal or similar to those that were initially the object of contracting or of interest to the User.
- Data shall be retained for the periods of time foreseen in the applicable provisions.
The user is hereby informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with clients and other parties involved is the corporate telephone, corporate mobile phones and corporate e-mail.
If you submit personal information through a means of communication other than those included in this section, AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. shall be exempt from liability respecting the security measures provided for in the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF DISPOSALS AND TRANSFERS
AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. does not transfer or communicate data either within or outside the EU. The Provider shall only provide information to law enforcement agencies under a court order or legal obligation, regardless of the possibility of blocking or cancelling your account if there are indications that a crime has been committed. The information provided shall only consist of that currently available to the provider.
The information provided both through this website and through the application shall be hosted on the servers of AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
As a user/data subject, you may request the exercise of the following rights from AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. by submitting a letter to the address in the heading or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating in the Subject: ‘LOPD, ARCO rights’, and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any similar official means, as indicated by the law.
- Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification or erasure: allows for the rectification of errors and the modification of data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows for the erasure of data that prove to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the right of the data subject to prevent or stop the processing of their personal data.
- Limitation of processing: entails the marking of the personal data stored, in order to limit their future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the data undergoing processing to the data subject, so that the latter may transfer them to another controller, without hindrance.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing having significant effects or impacts.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of such consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority if you consider that your rights with regard to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been infringed.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We obtain the minimum and essential information through the registration form. In this form you shall provide the following information: e-mail, name and surname.
If you purchase the service/product through our website www.ako.com/politicadeprivacidad, we shall ask you to provide us with personal information, including name, contact details, and credit or debit card information. The purchase of products shall comply with the conditions specifically regulated in .
AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. shall process your data with the aim of correctly managing your presence on social media, informing you of the Provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose allowed by the social media regulations.
It is prohibited to post content that:
– Might be unlawful under national, Community or international law or engages in activities alleged to be unlawful or to contravene the principles of good faith.
– Infringes upon the fundamental rights of the people, lack of courtesy in the social media, bothers our users or third parties, leads them to form negative opinions; and, in general, any content that AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. considers inappropriate.
– Contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual property rights.
Also, AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that it considers inappropriate.
The communications sent through the social media shall be incorporated to a file owned by AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L., being able to send you information of your interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should consult the corresponding specific conditions of the network in question if they wish to know them.
The data you provide shall be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security of data processing and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
El idioma aplicable a esta Política de Privacidad es el español. Por tanto, en caso de que hubiera alguna contradicción en alguna de las versiones facilitadas en otros idiomas, prevalecerá la versión en español.
In the event that the user sends their CV through our website, the data provided shall be processed in order for them to participate in any selection processes that may take place, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position of the Controller. This is the only official procedure for accepting CVs, so CVs sent following any other procedure shall not be accepted. If there are any changes in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, so that we can keep your data duly updated.
Data shall be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data shall be erased, with full guarantees as to the confidentiality of both the processing and the subsequent destruction of the data. After this period, if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Controller, please send us your CV again.
Data may be processed and/or communicated to the companies that make up our group during the time your CV is retained and for the same purposes as stated above.
AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
To all effects the relationship between AKO ELECTROMECÀNICA, S.A.L. and the Users of its telematic services, present in this Web, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derived or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.