GAS DETECTORS FOR PERSONAL SAFETY AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- Leak detection aimed at regulatory compliance for Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Hypermarkets, etc.
- Compressor Rooms, Cold Rooms, Work Rooms
GAS DETECTORS WITH SEMICONDUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR HFC’S, CO2 AND NH3
- Simplification with a single range that covers all A2L gas needs, HFC’s (High and low GWP), CO2 and NH3
- Compatible with F-GAS, EN-378-3 and RD-552/2019
- Robust construction, with IP68 enclosure and supporting temperatures as low as -20 °C for installation in cold rooms
- Integrated MODBUS communication and 2 relays (alarm and pre-alarm), which allows autonomous operation
- Acoustic and visual indication of alarms
- Equipment complies to regulation RD 552/2019 and EN-378-3
- In each specific machine room the concentration of coolant should be controlled by a system with at least one sensor that activates an alarm located in premises occupied by people and that eventually isolates parts of the refrigeration system. In addition, in the event of an alarm, an acoustic and visual signal must be provided, both inside and outside the machine room, so the connection of the gas detector or transmitter to an alarm control panel is necessary.
- In cold storage rooms and refrigerated premises for processes in which in the event of coolant leaks the practical acceptable limits of coolant concentration may be exceeded, a leak detection system will be installed that activates an alarm and isolates part of the refrigeration system.
- When the installation is CO2 or NH3, the detectors must have two alarm levels (in the case of AKOGas Detectors, they all have 2 alarm levels, including the model for HFCs)
- They have two Alarm / Pre-alarm Sets (except NH3), to be adjusted in the field according to the needs of each installation
- They include cable glands to ensure that the IP68 tightness is not affected when connecting the equipment
- They have a Sethold / Maintenance Mode, which avoids false alarms during cleaning and gas refilling operations
- They have a high visibility display that shows the status of the detector and alarms
- MODBUS as standard