NB-IoT TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY LOG
AKODATA is a wireless temperature and moisture monitor and logger, which eliminates associated costs, difficulties and installation time. In combination with AKONET.CLOUD, increases the benefit for jobs related to the maintenance of distributed refrigerated installations.
- 9% of product losses in developed countries are due to poor regulation temperature (1)
- A temperature and moisture monitoring system that is installed and up and running in less than 1 minute
EFFICIENCY IN MONITORING REFRIGERATED FACILITIES
- Wide range of options depending on the type of installation and needs:
- Internal or external antenna
- Internal and / or external probe
- Configurable data logging frequency.
- Integrated connectivity; optional external antenna.
*Not subjected to metrological control
AKODATA is a 100% cable free solution that allows continuous monitoring of systems that usually do not have such monitoring, and without limiting their mobility.
The device has a battery that lasts 3 years and NB-IoT connectivity (Narrow Band, Internet of Things).
The NB-IoT technology guarantees excellent signal strength, even inside cold room stores, giving devices direct connection to the cloud; no need for gateways, hubs or routers of any kind, which means there are none of the connectivity problems that typically affect other technologies, such as WIFI, in industrial environments.
Maximum peace of mind for your business (1): Use of Cold Chains for reducing food losses in developing countries, PEF White Paper No. 13-03, by Lisa Kitinoja. The Postharvest Education Foundation (PEF). December 2013.