MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
The majority of refrigeration installations today still do not have an efficient monitoring and management system that provides valuable information, and that allows preventive maintenance, increase the efficiency of the installation and reduce operational management costs.
Connectivity allows us to link different devices by linking their information, and manage the cold chain remotely 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Through our intelligent monitoring and remote management platform AKONET.Cloud you will be able to know the status of your installations at any time and from anywhere.
This multi-site remote management software from AKO will help you process all the data received and present it in the most intuitive and useful way for management, facilitating decision-making.
Cloud platform that allows information to be recieved and managed from the different connected AKO systems, providing relevant information for the end user.
Monitor and log the status of your products at a controlled temperature
- It guarantees the integrity and persistence of temperature logs according to regulations and standards such as HACCP, EN12830, ICT-155: 2020.
- Integrate all the data of all your distributed assets easily and automatically.
- Evaluate and report incidents based on severity.
- Process the data received and convert it into business indicators to facilitate decision-making based on the application segment: food, pharma, hvac.
Minimizes the impact of refrigerant gas leaks
- Identify early when and where a leak is occurring.
- Estimate the economic impact of the leak.
- Immediately notify the alarm via email.
- Monitors gas leaks from installations to ensure the physical integrity of people.
Manage the efficiency of your cold room stores and display cabinets.
- Monitor the status of your cooling assets in real time.
- It logs all the events and variables of the refrigeration system to convert them into useful information for making decisions about optimizing the installation’s performance.
- Access remotely and act in real time on the interface of the control equipment.
- Parametrize your equipment individually or by groups, remotely and instantly.
TYPES OF CONNECTIVITY
There are several connectivity solutions which adapt to the characteristics and needs of each industrial and commercial refrigeration installation.
Also known as Narrow Band – Internet of Things. This connectivity completely guarantees the communication of the devices even in historically unfavourable environments for other wireless technologies (such as WIFI, RFID, GPRS …).
NB-IoTs main feature is its capacity to penetrate the signal and ensure connectivity, even inside cold room stores (where the Faraday effect has always been a drawback), basements, etc.
The main advantages of this type of Communication, in terms of refrigeration are:
Communications gateway for equipment with Modbus connectivity for monitoring. This device serves as an interface between the connected computers and their grouping on the platform AKONET.Cloud, thus having a single access point for all devices and centers.
AKO‘s new remote and multisite management and monitoring platform.
It allows information to be recieved and managed from the different connected AKO systems, providing relevant information for the user.
AKONET.Cloud allows you to monitor all the devices, in all facilities, from a single access point, allowing you to:
Monitoring industrial and commercial installations, health, process industry, etc.