NB-IoT EXTREME TEMPERATURE LOG
AKODATA XTREM is a wireless monitor and logger for extreme temperatures and special applications that allows you to know the status of products preserved in very specific conditions without installation and in the simplest way. In combination with AKONET.CLOUD, it increases the benefits for work related to the maintenance of installations and services.
- AKODATA XTREM allows operation in a temperature range from -200 ºC to 100 ºC, monitoring from special applications at low temperatures, mainly in the field of health, to applications at high temperatures.
- A temperature monitoring system that is installed and up and running in less than 1 minute.
EFFICIENCY IN MONITORING REFRIGERATED FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Adaptation according to the type of installation and need:
- Internal or external antenna
- Configurable data logging frequency.
- Integrated connectivity; optional external antenna.
*Not subjected to metrological control
AKODATA XTREM is a 100% cable free solution that allows continuous monitoring of systems that usually do not have such monitoring, and without limiting their mobility.
The device has a battery that lasts up to 8 years and NB-IoT connectivity (Narrow Band, Internet of Things).
The NB-IoT technology guarantees excellent signal strength, even inside cold room stores, giving devices direct connection to the cloud; no need for gateways, hubs or routers of any kind, which means there are none of the connectivity problems that typically affect other technologies, such as WIFI, in industrial environments.
The stored data are totally secure, with data redundancy both in the device and in the cloud, and completely encrypted data transfer by private APN.