IoT DEVICE WITH GATEWAY CAPABILITY WITH 8 OUTPUT RELAYS CONTROLLED FROM AKONET.CLOUD
This is a device that is equipped with 8 relays controlled from AKONED.Cloud, with a 2 year license included. This device has a communication gateway capability for up to 25 AKO devices with AKONET.cloud, modbus-rtu ports, Ethernet, GPRS and local web panel via WIFI.
FLEXIBILITY OF USE
Configuration of the relays as remote control, programmed notifications rules, connectivity errors or operating faults.
- Direct connection to devices via Modbus (RS-485).
- Equipment registration in AKONET.Cloud.
FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION
- Connectivity to AKONET.Cloud via Ethernet or GPRS.
- Continuous monitoring of the installation and access to all units from any location and Smartphone device, Tablet or PC.
- Recording of data, displaying of graphs and detailed view of each one of the devices.
- Events management, automated alarms and reports for a complete control of what is occurring at the installation.
- LED indicators of the operation of the unit and state of the relays.
HIGHLY INTUITIVE OPERATION
- Without needing to install software or possess advanced computer skills.
- Automated quality reports with relevant information to carry out an efficient preventive maintenance.
- Alarm warnings allowing to take quick action.
- Remote modification of the parameters of any of the devices.
In addition to serving as a gateway for communicating AKO equipment via modbus to AKONET.Cloud:
- The 8 relay outputs can be activated in the event a temperature alarm is triggered in any AKO device (via Modbus or NB-IoT), at a single point, which makes the use of the installation as well as of alarm relays more flexible (there is no need to route wiring from each control to the desired point)
- Use the relay outputs to send an alarm signal to the CRA (Central Receptora de Alarmas / Alarms Receipt Centre) module. The 8 relay options can be used to distribute them throughout service areas (i.e: cold rooms, refrigerated semi-vertical units, freezer chests, etc.)
- Remotely activate (from AKONET.Cloud) the relays for a generic purpose. Also activate the relay in the event of an electrical power outage.
COMMUNICATION OF DEVICES ON AKONET.CLOUD
AKONET.Cloud is software by AKO for monitoring, remote control and support, that allows installers know the condition of refrigeration equipment remotely, from any location and at any time, in a manner that is easy, graphic and quick.
Monitoring and control Cloud Platform
Communications Gateway for modbus devices with 8 output relays
IoT device with gateway capability with 8 output relays controlled from AKONET.Cloud