This is a device that is equipped with 2 relays controlled from AKONED.Cloud, 10 digital and 7 analogue inputs, with a 2 year license included. This device has a communication gateway capability for up to 25 AKO devices with AKONET.cloud, modbus-rtu ports, Ethernet, GPRS and local web panel via WIFI.
FLEXIBILITY OF USE
Configuration of the analogue and digital inputs for multiple signal monitoring applications.
Configuration of the relays as remote control, programmed notifications rules, connectivity errors or operating faults.
- Direct connection to devices via Modbus (RS-485)
- Configuration of the inputs/outputs via AKONET-Cloud
- Equipment registration in AKONET.Cloud
FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION
- Connectivity to AKONET.Cloud via Ethernet or GPRS
- Continuous monitoring of the installation and access to all units from any location and Smartphone device, Tablet or PC
- Recording of data, displaying of graphs and detailed view of each one of the devices
- Events management, automated alarms and reports for a complete control of what is occurring at the installation
- LED indicators of the operation of the unit and state of the relays
HIGHLY INTUITIVE OPERATION
- Without needing to install software or possess advanced computer skills
- Automated quality reports with relevant information to carry out an efficient preventive maintenance
- Alarm warnings that allow taking quick action
- Remote modification of the parameters of any of the devices
|In addition to serving as a gateway for communicating AKO equipment via modbus to AKONET.Cloud:
|Monitor compressor racks; measure suction and discharge pressures of each rack, monitor the state of each compressor with digital signals (thermal inputs, high/low pressure switch input), monitor compressor oil level (preventive maintenance) and activate alarms (via email, SMS, phone call) and relays on site if any input set point deviation is detected.
|Monitor the services of a convenience store: temperature signals of the cold rooms and units, open doors of the cold rooms and other units with the aim of minimising product spoilage and improve efficiency, HACCP alarms.
|Applicable to warehouses for monitoring the services and telemetry of the cold production units: machine rooms, condenser units, chillers, etc., for preventive maintenance.
|Applicable to any installation requiring additional measures in terms of the temperature, humidity, pressure or other readings via 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10V signals, as well as digital signals generated by changes in state, open doors, pressure switches, leak detectors, safety equipment, etc.
Device communication in AKONET.Cloud
AKONET.Cloud is a remote management and monitoring platform in the communications cloud for devices in the cloud, which allows you to record all the information of the connected equipment, the visualization of all these at all times and from any Smartphone, Tablet or PC, through the browser or through the APP.
Monitoring and control Cloud Platform
Gateway communication for monitoring
Communications Gateway for modbus devices with 8 output relays