AKO will be present in a new edition of CHILLVENTA
The Spanish company specialising in Refrigeration will be once again in its stand 5-330, hall 5 in this new edition of Chillventa 2022 that will be held from 11 to 13 of October, in Nüremberg (Germany). A renowned international event where AKO will present its latest innovations to save energy, protect the environment and monitoring for the control and efficiency of refrigeration.
In this edition, the company will have a space designed to present its product showroom. It will also become a meeting, training, and information point for the customer, with a human team dedicated to attending to any queries and needs of those who visit the stand.
Come and find out about the latest products:
- The advanced Cold Room Controllers optimize your installation by saving energy, improving product care, and enlarging the lifespan of your installation with the simplest use and commissioning.
- The electronic expansion controller improves the performance of your cold room thanks to the ultra-fast temperature probe for overheating measurement, allowing the evaporator overheating to be kept at the optimum point at all times, maximising its efficiency.
- The early gas leak detection solution eliminates up to 95% of your leaks with no more false alarms and gives you useful information even to make predictive maintenance.
- The temperature and humidity datalogger wireless with connectivity by IoT accessible anywhere and anytime.
- The A2L gas detection system ensures maximum reliability with robust and long-lasting construction, with an IP68 enclosure capable of withstanding temperatures up to -25ºC. 100% compatible with the AKO range of confined man-inside alarms. A single solution that complies with all current regulations.
AKO views as fundamental the design and usability of all the innovative products and solutions offered by it on the market, as these attributes significantly improve the user experience for their customers, as well as securing the cold chain and the protection of goods and persons in the field of food safety.
With more than 40 years of experience, AKO is one of the benchmark companies in the Temperature Regulation and Control field for the Refrigeration market and a model of innovation, development, and acquisition of applied knowledge.